We launched our new responsive website in June 2017, enabling seamless access from any device or platform. The website is now more accessible for consumers and businesses, but in particular people with vulnerabilities such as vision impairment or language barriers.
The major advantages of the new design include:
- a new ‘Listen’ button on most pages which allows users to hear the text from the page being read to them, assisting readers with low vision, literacy or cognition
- an updated and simplified home page, highlighting our most commonly-used links
- a responsive design and improved navigation, search features and streamlined menus
- the ability for us to post alerts across the top of pages for important information
- new ‘What the law says’ modules highlighting a short piece of text from a relevant Act. This allows web users to quote the Act to another party without searching through pages of legislation.