Complaint handling in your owners corporation

Skip listen and sharing tools

Complaints to Consumer Affairs Victoria

If the problem or complaint cannot be resolved using your owners corporation’s internal dispute resolution process, you can lodge a complaint with us.

We do not conciliate disputes between two lot owners or two tenants. For information on resolving these types of disputes, visit the Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria website.

If we decide to conciliate your complaint, we will contact the other party and try to negotiate an outcome.

We can only conciliate a matter if all parties agree to the conciliation.

For more information, and to lodge a complaint, view our Residential accommodation complaint page.