Complaint handling in your owners corporation

Skip listen and sharing tools

Resolving owners corporation disputes through the Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria (DSCV)

If you are a lot owner, tenant or manager and your complaint cannot be resolved using your owners corporation’s internal dispute resolution process, you can:

  • contact us for information and advice
  • seek advice on dispute resolution assistance from DSCV.

It is not compulsory to seek DSCV's assistance before applying to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). However, DSCV may be able to help resolve the issue more quickly and at a lower cost.

DSCV can only try to resolve a dispute if all parties agree to take part in this process.

Visit the DSCV website