Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Accessing the bond details if an Agent/Landlord Transfer has not been done

If an agent/landlord transfer has not been done and you wish to access the bond details, you will need to contact the:

  • current party managing the property requesting the information, or
  • Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) and provide evidence that you are managing the property. Proof includes:
    • for estate agents - a copy of the managing authority
    • for landlords - a copy of a council rates notice or other utility account confirming the ownership of the property.
Tenants and Landlords