Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Cancelling an online user access within your agency

To cancel online user access, you can either email the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) at, call 1300 137 164 or send a letter providing the:

  • RTBA number
  • username of the cancelled account, and
  • request for the RTBA to cancel the user.

Mail the letter to:

Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355

Tenants and Landlords