Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Changing contact details - landlords and property managers

There are two ways for landlords or property managers to change contact details with the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA):

  • Visit RTBA Online and use the ‘amend bond details’ function to update contact details.
  • Provide a letter signed by you, as the property landlord or property manager. The letter must include three points of identification relating to the bond (such as bond number, property address or your full name) and details of the changes.

Mail the request letter to:

Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355

Tenants and Landlords