Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Changing your address, phone and office fax number - agents

To change your details as an agent, submit a letter to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA), signed by the Officer in Effective control, on agency letterhead, which includes the:

  • RTBA number
  • request to change address, phone and office fax number.

When the RTBA receives a valid request, they will change the information in their registry.

Tenants and Landlords