Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Changing your banking and signatories details - agents

To change your banking and signatories details as an agent, submit the ‘Agent Signatories and Banking Registration’ form to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) or order the form by email:

All signatories, including continuing and incoming agents, must sign the form. The RTBA will process the new form and use it as a replacement for the previous one in their registry.

Tenants and Landlords