Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Claiming a bond if you cannot contact the other people registered to the bond

If you cannot get the other party or parties registered to the bond to sign the Bond Claim form, you must provide proof of your entitlement to the bond by applying to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) for an order directing the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) to pay you the bond. Applications forms are available from the VCAT website or by calling 03 9628 9800.

Complete the Bond Claim form and post it together with the VCAT order to:


Locked Bag 007

Wendouree VIC 3355

Tenants and Landlords