Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Claiming the bond when you have a VCAT order - Tenants

If you receive an order from Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) directing the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) to release your bond, you must:

  1. complete a Bond Claim form, with payment details and the signatures of all the registered tenants
  2. attach the complete VCAT order to the form.

You do not need the signature of the landlord/agent or owner.

Mail the forms to:

Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355

You can also fax the forms if the property manager is a RTBA agent registered to use the RTBA Fax Facility.

Tenants and Landlords