Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Claiming a retained repayment

Complete a Retained Repayment Request form and submit it to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA). You can download the form from RTBA Online, then print, complete and sign the form, and mail it to the RTBA. To generate the form:

  1. Go to the RTBA Online website (ensure pop-ups are enabled).
  2. Select 'Find outstanding bond repayment' on the left side of the home page. This opens an information page.
  3. Read the information, tick the box marked 'I have read the above information and agree to the above conditions (please tick)', then select 'Next'. This opens the 'Search Retained Repayment' page.
  4. Enter your name or company name, then click 'Search'. This opens a list of search results.
  5. Click on your name in the list of search results. This opens the 'Online Retained Repayment Request' page.
  6. Enter the details in the form, then click 'Generate Form'.
  7. Print and sign the Retained Repayment Request form.
  8. Mail the completed form to:
    Locked Bag 007
    Wendouree VIC 3355.

    Or fax to: 1300 768 647


Tenants and Landlords