Complete a Retained Repayment Request form and submit it to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA).
There are two ways of retrieving the Retained Repayment Request form:
- Generate the form from RTBA Online, then print and sign the form. To generate the form:
- Go to the RTBA Online website
- Ensure pop-ups are enabled
- Select 'Find outstanding bond repayment' on the left side of the home page. This opens an information page
- Read the information, tick the box marked 'I have read the above information and agree to the above conditions (please tick)', then select 'Next'. This opens the 'Search Retained Repayment' page
- Enter your name or company name, then click 'Search'. This opens a list of search results
- Click your name from the list of search results. This opens the 'Online Retained Repayment Request' page
- Enter the details in the form, then click 'Generate Form'
- Print and sign the Retained Repayment Request form
- Mail the completed form to:
Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355.
Or fax to: 1300 768 647
- Request the form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 137 164.