Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Claiming from the bond if you do not know where the tenant is

If you need to claim from the bond and you cannot get the tenant/s to sign a Bond Claim form, you need to make an application to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).

The VCAT Order will direct the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) on who it should repay the bond to. For application forms, view VCAT's website or call 03 9628 9800.

Post the completed Bond Claim form, with the VCAT Order, to:


Locked Bag 007

Wendouree VIC 3355

Tenants and Landlords