Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Claiming part of a Director of Housing (DoH) bond – Agents and Landlords

If you are seeking to claim part of a DoH bond, you must apply to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).

Once VCAT issues an order directing the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) to pay you an amount, you must complete a Bond Claim form and send it to the RTBA with a full copy of the order attached.

To generate a Bond Claim form visit RTBA Online.

Tenants and Landlords