Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Claiming the bond if Bond Assist is registered as a tenant

To claim a bond back if Bond Assist is registered as a tenant, you will need to complete a Bond Claim form with the repayment amounts specified, and get it signed by the same Bond Assist representative that originally signed the Bond Lodgement form.

If this representative is no longer with Bond Assist, the manager responsible for the loan can sign the letter with a clear explanation as to why they have signed on behalf of Bond Assist. 

The registered agent or landlord will also need to sign the Bond Claim form.

Tenants and Landlords