Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Claiming the bond if you have changed your name

If you changed your name by marriage or by deed poll during your tenancy or residency, attach a copy of the marriage certificate or change of name certificate to the Bond Claim form or the Tenant Transfer form when you submit it to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA).

Tenants and Landlords