Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Claiming the bond if you have moved out of the property

To claim the bond back, you will need to submit a Bond Claim form to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA).

To generate the Bond Claim form online:

  1. Go to the RTBA Online website
  2. Ensure pop-ups are enabled
  3. Enter your Bond ID number, found on the bond receipt
  4. Enter your family name
  5. Select the type of user as 'Tenant' and then click 'Search'. This opens the 'Bond Summary' page
  6. Click the 'Refund your bond' menu item. This opens an instruction page
  7. Enter the details on each page and then click 'Generate form'
  8. Print the Bond Claim form. It must be signed by you and the landlord/estate agent
  9. Mail the completed form to:
    Locked Bag 007
    Wendouree VIC 3355
Tenants and Landlords