To claim your bond, you need to submit a Bond Claim form to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA).
To generate the form online:
- Visit RTBA Online:
- Ensure pop ups are enabled. Otherwise you will not be able to generate the form.
- Enter your:
- Bond ID number, found on the bond receipt
- family name
- Select ‘tenant’ as the type of user and then select ‘Search’. This opens the ‘Bond Summary’ page.
- Select ‘Refund your bond’ menu item. This opens an instruction page.
- Enter the details on each page and then click 'Generate Form'.
- Once generated, the Bond Claim form must be printed, then signed by the tenant and landlord/estate agent.
Once generated, the Bond Claim form must be printed then signed by the tenant and landlord or agent
Mail the completed form to:
Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355