Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Completing a tenant transfer in the absence of one tenant

In the absence of one tenant, the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) will accept an order from the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), advising the changes to the tenant names. For application forms, see the VCAT website or call 1300 01 8228 (1300 01 VCAT). Calling this number costs the same as a local call. Additional charges may apply if you call from overseas, on a mobile or payphone.

Once you have the VCAT order, you can complete the Tenant Transfer form and post it, with the order to:

  • RTBA
    Locked Bag 007
    Wendouree, VIC 3355
Tenants and Landlords