Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Electronic transactions (ET) when you have a VCAT order

You must submit the order from the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA), together with the paper Tenant Transfer or Bond Claim form signed by all the parties. All tenants must also provide photo identification for signature verification.

Tenants and Landlords