Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

How do I provide feedback or make a complaint about your service?

You can provide feedback or make a complaint about our services in several ways, set out below. Regardless of the method, we will acknowledge your feedback and refer it to the appropriate general manager within 14 days of receiving it.

  • Online: Use our Online Feedback Form.
  • Telephone: Call our Feedback Line: 1800 008 194 or our Helpline: 1300 55 81 81.
  • Email: Ensure the word 'feedback' appears in the subject line.
  • Post: You can mail any feedback or complaints to GPO Box 123, Melbourne, VIC, 3001.

All written complaints will be assessed. You will then receive our response. We may also ask you for further information.

The Victorian Ombudsman can investigate complaints about administrative decisions made by government agencies such as Consumer Affairs Victoria, and the conduct of staff. Contact details are available on the Victorian Ombudsman website.

As Victoria's consumer affairs regulator, we help businesses and consumers understand their rights and responsibilities.

General bond information