Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

How to get a Bond Lodgement form

To generate a Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) Bond Lodgement form online:

  1. Visit the RTBA Online website
  2. Ensure pop-ups are enabled
  3. Select the 'Lodge a bond' menu item
  4. Enter the details on each page and then select 'Generate form'
  5. Print the Bond Lodgement form and get it signed by the tenant and landlord/estate agent
  6. Mail the completed form and cheque or money order for the bond payment to:
    Locked Bag 007
    Wendouree VIC 3355

All rental bonds for properties in Victoria must be lodged with the RTBA.

General bond information