Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

If you do not receive a bond receipt

When the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) receives a Bond Lodgement form, we will send a receipt to the tenant to residents, as well as to the landlord/estate agent or rooming house owner.

If you have not received the RTBA's receipt within 15 business days of paying a bond, call the RTBA on 1300 137 164.

Tenants and Landlords