Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

If your details are wrong on the receipt from the RTBA

Please contact your landlord or agent as soon as you can to clarify what was put on the transactional form submitted to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA).

If the information on the receipt matches the form, ask your landlord/agent or owner to send a written request for changes to the RTBA. The agent/landlord or owner who registered the bond must sign this request.

If the information on the receipt does not match the form and requires minor corrections (such as spelling errors), you or the landlord/agent can call the RTBA on 1300 137 164 and ask the operator to change your details on the spot. This service is free.

Tenants and Landlords