Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Lodging a bond

All residential rental bonds for residential properties in Victoria must be lodged with the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA).

  1. Visit RTBA Online.
  2. Ensure pop ups are enabled. Otherwise you will not be able to generate the form.
  3. Select the ‘Lodge a bond’ menu item. 
  4. Enter the details on each page and then select 'Generate Form'.
  5. Once generated, the Bond Lodgement form must be printed then signed by the tenant and landlord/estate agent.
  6. Mail the completed form and cheque or money order for the bond payment, made payable to RTBA, to:

Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355

Tenants and Landlords