Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Lodging bonds for sub-tenants

If you are a head tenant and you have a sub-tenant who pays you a bond, you must lodge the bond with the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) using the Bond Lodgement form.

This is a legal requirement even if there is a bond lodged in your name as the head tenant for the rental property.

Tenants and Landlords