If you have multiple bonds to lodge to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA), you can submit the Bond Lodgement forms in a single envelope, accompanied with a single or multiple cheque/money order totalling the correct amount. This is referred to as ‘bulk lodgement.
The RTBA often sees issues with bulk lodgements. When submitting in bulk, make sure:
- the total value of all bonds equals the payment amount sent to the RTBA
- you include all the Bond Lodgement forms specified in the remittance
- the payments include Bond Lodgement forms
- the forms include all necessary signatures
- you supply remittance advice with the correct money.