Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Lodging bonds in bulk

If you have multiple bonds to lodge to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA), you can submit the Bond Lodgement forms in a single envelope, accompanied with a single or multiple cheque/money order totalling the correct amount. This is referred to as ‘bulk lodgement.

The RTBA often sees issues with bulk lodgements. When submitting in bulk, make sure:

  • the total value of all bonds equals the payment amount sent to the RTBA
  • you include all the Bond Lodgement forms specified in the remittance
  • the payments include Bond Lodgement forms
  • the forms include all necessary signatures
  • you supply remittance advice with the correct money.

Tenants and Landlords