Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

What should we do when our owners corporation members disagree?

See our Complaint handling in your owners corporation page for help resolving a dispute within your owners corporation.

If you still cannot resolve the dispute after following your internal grievance procedures, you can lodge a complaint using our Residential accommodation complaint (PDF, 179KB).

Owners corporation rules can be enforced by the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).

As Victoria's consumer affairs regulator, we help owners corporation managers and lot owners understand their rights and responsibilities.