To use the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority’s (RTBA) ET Facility, you must be an active RTBA agent.
- Register for RTBA Online access. This can be done by selecting the 'Register' button in the RTBA Agent Login pane. The RTBA will mail your password to the Officer in Effective Control.
- Complete and submit an Application to Undertake Electronic Transactions and Direct Debit Authority Request form.
This application form is available:
When the RTBA receives your form, they will mail you the confirmation of acceptance.
- Activate your online account by logging on to RTBA Online with your username and password.
- Apply for Level 2 access. This can be done by selecting 'Manage my registration' from the top panel under your name once you have logged in.
- Select 'Get ET access' from the menu on the left and select 'Generate Application' form.
- The Application for Level 2 Access will pop up as a PDF document. Print and sign this form together with your Officer in Effective Control.
- Mail the completed form to:
Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355
When the RTBA has activated your Level 2 access, you will receive an email confirmation, and the Officer in Effective Control will receive a confirmation in the mail.