Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Registering as a Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) agent

Registration as a property manager (previously known as an RTBA agent) is available to:

  • licensed estate agencies, or
  • any private landlord or owner who manages one or more rental properties.

Registered property managers can lodge and claim bonds online as electronic transactions, without the need for any paper forms.

You can register through RTBA Online by selecting 'Register' in the Property Manager Login panel.

For more information on bond transactions, view our Residential Tenancies Bond Authority page.

Tenants and Landlords