Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

How can an alteration to a form be resolved?

The relevant parties can choose to complete a new transaction form, or the party who has the alteration in their section must provide a written consent on the alteration. The letter must include:

  • three pieces of information about the bond, such as bond number, property address and this party's full name
  • consent to the alteration and confirmation of the correct information
  • this party's signature (the signature must match the original one registered with the RTBA).

For example, if a Bond Lodgement form has the bond amount altered, a new Bond Lodgement form needs to be completed or all the tenants must give the agent/landlord their written consents to the correct bond value. Then the agent/landlord can re-submit the transaction by sending the rejection notice, together with the new Bond Lodgement form or the consent letters.

Tenants and Landlords