Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

How can I update my mobile phone number and email address in Electronic Transactions (ET)?

The Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) records and/or updates your email address and mobile phone number when it receives an ET Bond Lodgement, Tenant Transfer or Bond Claim.

If you need to change your contact details during the tenancy, please notify your property manager so that they can inform the RTBA when the subsequent bond transaction is initiated.

Tenants and Landlords