'Bulk lodgement' is a term used when the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) receives more than one Bond Lodgement form in a single envelope, which may be accompanied by a single or multiple cheques or money orders.
The RTBA often sees issues with bulk lodgements. When submitting in bulk, make sure:
- the total value of all bonds equals the total payment sent to the RTBA
- you include all the Bond Lodgement forms specified in the remittance
- the payments include Bond Lodgement forms
- the forms include all necessary signatures
- you supply a remittance advice with the correct money.