Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Replacing a bond receipt

To get a replacement Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) bond receipt, visit the RTBA Online website.

Enter your bond number and family name of the parties. Once the bond summary screen is displayed, you can print this and use it as a receipt.

Tenants and Landlords