Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Signing a Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) form on behalf of an agency

Signing a Bond Claim or Transfer form:

Only registered agency signatories can sign the form on behalf of the estate agency. The RTBA will check the signatures against the registered signatures held for the agency, not the signature on the submitted Bond Lodgement form.

Signing a Bond Lodgement form:

Anybody within the agency can sign on behalf of the agency in Section 5 of the form.

Tenants and Landlords