Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Statutory declarations

This information relates to claiming a bond from the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA).

If one or more parties to the bond did not sign the Bond Lodgement form at the time the bond was lodged, or the signature has changed since lodgement, the landlord or tenant can provide a statutory declaration stating that they are a party to the bond.

The statutory declaration must be submitted to the RTBA attached to the Bond Claim form, or the Tenant Transfer form.

Download our Statutory declaration by landlord signature validation - RTBA (PDF, 21KB).

Tenants and Landlords