Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Stopping a bond claim from being processed

The Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) can only stop the processing of a bond claim if you submit either:

  • an order from the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) or a court, or
  • a notice of a VCAT rehearing.

Submit the order or notice to the RTBA as quickly as possible. If the claim transaction has already been processed, it cannot be reversed.

Tenants and Landlords