Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Submitting documents for more than one transaction on one bond (for example, transfer and claim)

To prevent confusion in processing, the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) encourages you to complete and submit the transfer request before submitting a bond repayment claim.

If you submit a transfer and a repayment claim together, make sure that a:

  • Transfer form is completed and signed by all the parties registered to the bond, and the new parties to the bond
  • Bond Claim form is completed and signed by the current parties to the bond
  • covering letter is attached, requesting to have the Transfer form processed before the Bond Claim form.

Tenants and Landlords