Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Taking a bond for a car park or commercial property

The Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) does not hold bonds for car parks or commercial properties. For more information on commercial property bonds, visit the Small Business Commissioner of Victoria at the Business Victoria website.

Tenants and Landlords