Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Tenants paying rental bonds

A landlord or agent does not have to ask a tenant to pay a bond.

If a tenant does pay a bond, the landlord/agent must lodge that bond with the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) using the Bond Lodgement form.

Tenants and Landlords