Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Transferring a bond into or out of your agency's name

You can transfer a bond into or out of your agency's name by submitting a completed Agent/Landlord Transfer form to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA). You can generate this form by logging into RTBA Online.

A registered signatory from the outgoing agency or landlord must sign the transfer form, as well as a registered signatory from the incoming agency or landlord. Note: In both instances, the RTBA will take 1-2 business days to update the bond details after they receive the form.

You can fax the form if you are registered to use the RTBA Fax Facility. Otherwise, mail the form to:

Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355


Tenants and Landlords