Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Updating my mobile number and email address in Electronic Transactions (ET)

The Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) records and/or updates your email address and mobile telephone number when it receives an ET bond lodgement, tenant transfer or bond claim.

If you need to change your contact details during the tenancy, you can do so by using the 'Amend Bond Details' function on the RTBA Online website.

This functionality is not available for bonds that have been lodged electronically.

Tenants and Landlords