To upgrade your Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) Online access from Level 1 to Level 2:
- Complete and submit an Application to Undertake Electronic Transactions and Direct Debit Authority Request. The Application to Undertake Electronic Transactions and Direct Debit Authority Request forms are available:
The RTBA will mail a confirmation advising the agency of their registration.
Note: if you apply to upgrade to Level 2 access before the application is approved, your Level 2 access application will be rejected.
- If you are approved to undertake Electronic Transactions (ET), log in to RTBA Online using your Level 1 access username and password.
- Select ‘Manage my registration’ from the top panel under your name.
- Select ‘Get ET access’ from the menu on the left and select ‘Generate Application form’.
- The Application for Level 2 Access will pop up as a PDF document. Print and sign this form together with your Officer in Effective Control.
- Mail the completed form to:
Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355
When the RTBA receive the valid application form, they will mail your new password to the officer in effective control