To upgrade your Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) Online access from Level 1 to Level 2, ask your Administrator to upgrade your access level through RTBA Online. If you do not know who your Administrator is, ask your Officer in Effective Control. Administrators can refer to the 'How to guides'.
Alternatively, to submit a paper-based request:
- Complete and submit the ‘Application to Undertake Electronic Transactions’ and ‘Direct Debit Authority Request’ forms. These are available from the Property Manager documents panel, when you are logged in to RTBA Online.
The RTBA will mail a confirmation advising the agency of their registration.
Note: the application for electronic transactions and direct debit authority request must be approved before you apply to upgrade to Level 2.
- If you are approved to undertake Electronic Transactions (ET), log in to RTBA Online using your Level 1 access username and password.
- Select 'Manage my registration' from the top panel under your name.
- Select 'Get ET access' from the menu on the left and select 'Generate Application form'.
- The 'Application for Level 2 Access' will pop up as a PDF document. Print and sign this form together with your Officer in Effective Control.
- Mail the completed form to:
Locked Bag 007
Wendouree VIC 3355
When the RTBA receive the valid application form, they will mail your new password to the Officer in Effective Control