Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Using paper forms for an Electronic Transactions (ET) bond

You may submit a paper form for an ET bond. However, each tenant must also provide a valid photo ID, such as passport or drivers licence, as the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) does not have a record of the tenants' signatures to identify them as the parties registered to the bond. 

Once the paper-based transaction is accepted, you cannot convert back to an ET bond.

Tenants and Landlords