Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

When you must use a paper form for an Electronic Transactions (ET) bond

You must use a paper form for an ET bond if:

  • you receive a Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) order directing the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) to transfer or release a bond. You must submit the VCAT order together with a Bond Claim or Tenant Transfer form
  • the incoming tenant on the Tenant Transfer form does not have an email account, or
  • the incoming agent/landlord on the Agent/Landlord Transfer form is not registered to use ET.

The paper form submitted must be signed by all parties to the bond, along with photographic identification for signature verification.

Once a paper transaction is accepted for an ET bond, the bond cannot be reverted back to an ET bond.

Tenants and Landlords