Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Where interest on a bond goes

Interest from the bond money held by the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) goes towards running the RTBA.

Surplus funds are then transferred to the Residential Tenancies Fund, which funds the Residential Tenancies List at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) and the residential tenancy activities of Consumer Affairs Victoria.

Tenants and Landlords