Search rental bond information

Skip listen and sharing tools

Why most forms cannot be faxed or emailed to the RTBA

All transactional forms (except Retained Repayment Requests and Stop Cheque Authority forms) submitted by landlords and tenants must be sent by mail to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA). This is to prevent potential frauds in accessing your bond.

The Retained Repayment Request or Stop Cheque Authority form can be faxed to the RTBA because the claimant normally has proved their entitlement for their portion of the bond.

Only agents pre-approved by the RTBA can fax transactional forms using the RTBA Fax Facility.
Tenants and Landlords