From today, we have expanded our online system, myCAV, to include the fundraising registration scheme.
All fundraisers must now use myCAV to maintain their registration details.
myCAV allows fundraisers to:
- access their registration information
- renew their registration
- lodge their annual statement
- change and update their business details
- manage their compliance obligations.
myCAV also allows users to receive and respond to communications in a secure environment.
Already have a myCAV account as an incorporated association?
If you already use myCAV as an incorporated association, you must create a separate myCAV account for your fundraising organisation.
Other myCAV accounts
You will not need to create a new myCAV account if you already have one as:
- an estate agent
- owners corporation manager
- retirement village operator, or
- rooming house operator.
Your existing account will display details for the fundraising licensing and registration schemes.
For more information on using myCAV, view About myCAV.