Complaint handling and dispute resolution - owners corporation managers

Skip listen and sharing tools

Complaints to Consumer Affairs Victoria

Owners corporation managers, lot owners and occupiers do not have to use the owners corporation grievance procedure. You can lodge a complaint with us.

We may suggest that you use the internal dispute resolution process and may decline to consider your matter if you have not done so.

We will determine if your complaint can be conciliated. Conciliation involves negotiation between the parties to reach an agreed resolution and avoid proceedings in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).

We can only conciliate a matter if all parties agree to take part in conciliation.

To lodge a complaint with us, use our Residential accommodation complaint form (Word, 800KB).

For more information, view our Residential accommodation complaint page.