Apply for permission - insolvent brothel managers

Skip listen and sharing tools

The rules around spent convictions have changed. For more information about how the Business Licensing Authority now treats that information, view the Spent convictions page.

If you are currently approved as a brothel manager and become insolvent under administration, your approval is automatically cancelled and you cannot manage a brothel. However, you can apply for permission to the Business Licensing Authority (BLA) to continue to manage a brothel. 

How to apply

Complete and lodge a Permission application - insolvent brothel manager (Word, 185KB).

Lodge these documents with your permission application:

There is no fee to lodge your application. For more information, view Fees and forms

After you lodge your application

You must not work as a brothel manager until your permission application is determined by the BLA. 

The BLA will assess your suitability to be granted permission. 

If the BLA is satisfied that any condition imposed has not been complied with, it may revoke the permission.