Sex work enquiries

Skip listen and sharing tools


To make an enquiry about licensing and regulation of sex work service providers, contact the Business Licensing Authority (BLA):

  • email using the BLA enquiry form
  • call 1300 135 452. Calling this number costs the same as a local call. Additional charges may apply if you are calling from overseas, on a mobile or payphone.

Make a complaint

To make a complaint about a licensed sex work service provider (brothel, escort or escort agency), contact us.

Report an unlicensed brothel or criminal activity

To report an unlicensed brothel or criminal activity in the sex work industry, either:

Where to next: